For two decades the DFW Private Equity Forum (DFWPEF) has fostered interaction, communication and the common interests of private equity and venture capital investment firms in North Texas. Today our organization includes over 50 principal investment firms represented by over 350 investment professionals.
We provide our members opportunities to develop stronger personal and professional relationships and exchange information and ideas through a series of sponsored events and programming that offer direct value by responding to market dynamics our members encounter every day.
Memberships are held at the firm level, and cover all employees of the member firm. Employees of member firms may register for an individual account in order to have access to the membership directory and register for DFWPEF events.
We invite you to become a member of our organization today.
DFW-Area Entity Membership
This level of membership is for entities located in the DFW area. Any organization, or part of any organization, shall be eligible for a voting membership if:
- It is primarily responsible for investing funds in private equity or venture capital opportunities
- The amount of equity capital invested in such deals is material to the organization
- The organization generally represents its interests through board directorships
Annual dues are $500
Non-DFW-Area Entity Membership
A non-voting associate membership is offered to out-of-DFW area private equity firms that meet the above criteria. Annual dues are $350.
Members are welcome to invite guests who may enjoy an introduction to the DFW Private Equity community.
Annual benefits and events
- Five networking breakfast forums
- Two networking happy hours
- Full access to DFWPEF website including complete membership directory
- Invitation to fall charity golf tournament benefiting the Erin Tierney Kramp Encouragement Foundation (separate fee/donation required)
- Any organization, or part of any organization, shall be eligible for a voting membership if it meets the following criteria:
- It is primarily responsible for investing funds in private equity or venture capital opportunities;
- The amount of equity capital invested in such deals is material to the organization;
- The organization generally represents its interests through board directorships; and
- It has an office or plans to have an office in Texas.
- Membership sponsored by two current DFWPEF members
An associate membership will be offered to out-of-DFW-area private equity firms as a non-voting member. All membership applications are subject to approval by the Steering Committee.